Wave Waterpark is on Wave Drive in Vista Village. It has a lot of things to do that keep people there for a long time. Highlights include many slides, a lazy river, and many places for swimming laps. In addition, the park’s staff often gives swimming lessons to people of all ages. Discover more about Vista, California.
Before you go to Wave Waterpark, you should know the following rules and information:
- No outside food will be allowed in the park. Inside the park is a full-service refreshment stand. A grassy area outside the park is available for pre-park picnics. There are several excellent restaurants nearby to eat before visiting The Wave Waterpark.
- Parking is absolutely free!
- Personal lifejackets authorized by the US Coast Guard (with a stamp on the inside of the jacket) are permitted. Lifejackets are offered free of charge throughout the park. Flamingoes and water wings are explicitly disallowed.
- Tubes are available at all venues and rides where participation is required. Tube rentals are available for those who like to have their own tube with them at all times while on vacation.
- Chairs and shade are available, but on a first-come, first-served basis. Cabana rentals may be purchased in advance or on the day of your visit if not booked in advance.
- The diameter of umbrellas should not exceed six feet, and shade structures (such as pop-up tents) are strictly prohibited. The Wave is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property while on its grounds.
- To enter the venue, guests must have a valid ticket or pass. Those who do not wish to participate in any activities may purchase a spectator ticket. In exchange for returning their dry wristband, purchasers of Spectator Tickets will receive a $4.00 refund.
- Cabanas in two different sizes are available for rent… The little cabanas are ten feet by ten feet and have a picnic table in the middle. Small cabanas typically accommodate between 10-15 guests. The big cabanas are 20 by 10 feet and have two picnic tables. Large cabanas may often accommodate between 20 and 30 people. Learn more
- According to guidelines, all kids under the age of eight should be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 16. Parents / Guardians are responsible for evaluating whether their children are old enough to access the park alone and observe all park restrictions. Please remember that the Wave staff will not be able to prevent minors from leaving the park alone, nor will they be able to page guests, so prepare appropriately.
- Lifeguards obtain intense training and certification with Star Guard ELITE. Lifeguards receive training in several disciplines, including water rescue, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, first aid, AED usage, oxygen supply, and spinal care. They have a volunteer-staffed first aid facility at their Wave Shack. They are apprehensive about the park’s security!
Try to visit the website to know the Waterpark’s availability. Wave Waterpark is located at 101 Wave Dr, Vista, CA 92083, and you can also call (760) 940-9283 for more details.